This two-person, thermal portable fish house allows two anglers to fish comfortably side-by-side. Or for really big guys, the Nanook XL Thermal works as a great one-person house. And with our exclusive Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending), anglers can get in and out of the shelter with ease. The Nanook Thermal XL is the thermal version of one of Clam’s most popular models over the years. This lightweight design cuts through the snow or glides easily across the ice to set you on top of the perfect spot. And a thermal skin retains heat so you burn less propane. Front and rear access doors make access into this shelter easier than ever.
- Tough 900 denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending)
- Ability to add removable Fish Trap Removable Floor (patent pending)
- Fish house for two anglers
- Style of tub that increases overall storage but not size
- 20% more capacity then previous Nanook model
- Pole System for a larger shelter - 8” taller and 5” deeper fishing area
- Fishing area 15% larger than previous Nanook model
- Tub and poles made in USA
- Shelter has a bulk shipping fee of $100 per shelter
*Seat Covers sold separately
- Number one selling shelter on the market!
- Lightweight two-person shelter
- Perfect to take a child or fishing buddy!
- Larger shelter than prrevious Nanook model
- Compatible with Nanook XL removable Floor (sold as an accessory)
Set up size: L 92" x W 61"
Center Height: 69"
Pack Size with Seats: L 61" x W 35" x H 22"
Weight: 76 Pounds
Fishing Area: L 56" x W 59"
Fishable Square Footage: 23 square feet
Seat Type: Deluxe Non-Padded
Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Fabric: 900 Denier
Floor Capability: Yes - Nanook XL removable floor
Number of anglers: 2
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Number of Doors: 3
Number of Windows: 6
Tow Rope Included: Yes
Tub Size: L 61" x W 35" x H 8"
Number of Vents: 2